MP3 Player v1.5a
MP3 Player is a freeware MP3 player for Windows. It doesn't use much resources
as big players. It features all you can ask for in a MP3 Player!!!
MP3 Player engine
* Drag & Drop Playlist with lots of functions
* Search your hard drive for MP3's
* Playlist internal search
* Editable ID3v1 tags
* Full skins support
* Mini MP3 player
* Right click menu with several features
* Minimize to tray or taskbar
* Ability to control it from the systray
* Wave Volume control slider bar
* MP3 progress bar
* MP3 file information
* Choose to have it always on top or not
* Snap to edges function
* Mixer controls
* Full install and unistall support
* and much more!!!
* Best of all.. IT's FREE!!!!
* Sound card
* MP3 files!! (not included)
* Recommended: Internet connection for minibrowser
* Recommended: Printer for minibrowser
volume control slider now affects the Wave Volume instead of the Master
Volume and loads
the actual one on program load.
* Bugfix: DestroY MP3 Player won't close anymore when pressing the ESC
New Green Force skin added.
* Bugfix: The playlist will now save in the aproppiate file format.
DestroY MP3 Player is now skin-able! Change skins during runtime! Default
and Blue Touch
* Right click menu with MP3 controls, Previous/Next list controls and
* Ability to control DestroY MP3 Player from the systray.
* Search your hard drive automatically for MP3 files.
* Bugfix: The player wasn't playing sound until pressing Play, Next or
other buttons a few times
on some sistems.
The Playlist On/Off and Paths/Name options will be now saved in the INI
file instead of in
registry variables. Bugfixes achived by this update and some minor changes
- The Playlist won't appear if you left the playlist Off in the last execution.
- The playlist won't appear when coming back from Minibrowser, Options
or About if it was
- If pressing Playlist On while on the Options menu the playlist will
appear instead of the
- The Paths/Name button won't disappear if you choose Paths in your last
- The Paths/Name button won't be inverted anymore..
- The Playlist On/Off button won't display "Playlist Off" while
on the Options menu anymore.
Added options menu with new features. The chosen options will be saved
in an INI file
automatically so you don't need to re-config each time you open the player.
* Ability to minimize to tray or taskbar.
* New snap to edges function/option.
* New always on top option.
* New Mini MP3 Player.
* Mixer controls.
* Full install and unistall support.
* New icon.
Added a slider to control the volume.
* Bugfix: The program won't show a white rectangle on the right after
comming back from the
Minibrowser and won't "cut" the Thinger and the Playlist when
comming back from the About.
This bug was found on people that never used the Playlist On/Off button.
Bugfix: Fixed the bug that made the program go slowly when comming back
for the Minibrowser
and the About and deleted the actual playlist.
* Bugfix: Fixed the bug that passed on to the next song on the playlist
after editing the
* Little design bugfixes.
New playlist with editor on main window, list search and lots of new functions.
* Editable ID3Tag v1 (Song Info)
* New "check for updates" method in the Minibrowser
* Progress bar to show how much % of the song was played.
* Now when typing a URL on the Minibrowser the Enter key does the same
as the Go! button.
Some users reported problems on Windows XP. Altough DestroY MP3 Player
should work fine on
Windows XP if you have problems select compatibility mode "Windows
NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5)".
software is freeware and you can feel free to distiribute it and use it
without any charges.
me your comments about the program and report any bugs you find. E-mail
me if you have